Australia Day 2020 is a big one. It’s the first one of this new decade, and you can expect locals to go big on celebrations all over the country. From outdoor music fests and parties, to Australia Day Harbour cruises, there are tons of cool ways to enjoy this historic day. With so many choices on how to celebrate the...
Sydney Boat Hire
- The rumblings are increasing around Sydney Harbour in anticipation of the delivery of the newest and most luxurious super yacht, One World. Constructed at the world renowned Gulf Craft shipyard in the United Arab Emirates, the Majesty is its flagship brand. One World has been designed and built to its owner's very exacting and high standards. This only goes to complement its introduction to the Sydney luxury yacht charter market.
- The festive season has passed and we all took our time recovering from the New Years Eve hangover. We celebrated Australia day with a big bang and January is already over. What is something special you have done for the one you love? Valentine’s day is just around the corner and you haven’t even given it a thought. So what are you looking at doing? Flowers? That’s a given isn’t it? You do that every year. Dinner? Again! Would you like me to suggest a few things to do that will really make an impression? I’ve tried to make life easier for all those that haven’t given this much thought.
- Still looking for something to do this new years eve? Well the longer you leave it, the less options you will have to choose from. At Any Boat though, we have one of the largest selections of New Years Eve cruises on offer. For smaller groups, the best and most cost effective option is to go for a ticketed new years eve cruise. Prices for ticketed new years eve cruises range from $400 to $799 per person.
- That's right! All you water and boating enthusiasts in New South Wales can now download a digital copy of you boat license. This is great news and follows the rollout of digital registrations too! It's quite amazing the number of licenses and permits that are issued every year. There are more than 760 categories that the state of New South Wales issues permits for totalling a vast 23 million! Digital licenses really lighten the wallet! And that's not in a monetary sense. How great would it be to get rid of a few of those cards in your wallet.
- The first Sunday in September is fast approaching! Father's Day! It's that day of the year where we get to show appreciation for the contribution that fathers make to their children's and family's lives. No more socks and ties! It's time we said thanks to Dad with something a bit more unique and memorable. Why not treat dad with a day out on the Harbour? Whether it's a lunch or dinner date for two somewhere by the water, or a larger family gathering, we've put forward some options for you just to make your decision that little bit easier.
- The first week of July not only ushers in the start of the new financial year but is also the start of NAIDOC week. NAIDOC stands for National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee. The committee has a long-standing history and can be traced as far back as the 1920s. This week is a time to celebrate the history and culture of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders with this year’s theme focusing on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander languages.
- Nothing beats watching some of the world’s largest and most magnificent animals in their natural habitat. The experience is exciting and should be enjoyed thoroughly. One of the world’s best places to watch whales from is Sydney. Beautiful and welcoming, Sydney offers you the best chances for fun whale watching tours.
- One of Sydney’s biggest and most magical events is well under way and we, just like you, are excited! Vivid Festival will transform Sydney Harbour into something entirely magical.
- Its that time of year again! The end of financial year is just around the corner. Whether it's an unspent budget you would like to make use of or you just want to give the team that little mid year lift, check out these great offers!