The most romantic day of the year is upon us and the pressure to do some grand romantic gesture is on. So, if you’re having a hard time scouring the web for great V-Day ideas, here’s a short list of things you can do to level-up your romance game this Valentine’s Day: Go on a romantic Sydney Harbour Cruise...
- Are you looking to plan an event for your company or starting to think about where your Christmas party will be this year? Here at Any Boat, we take pride in having the ability to find the perfect boat for any occasion and provide you with the best experience. Choosing a venue for a company event will play a huge role in the productivity and participation of your employees. What better way to celebrate your employees and clients then by taking them out on a luxury boat to enjoy a gourmet meal, and champagne.
- The North Eastern Sydney NSW Business Chamber Awards were held last night at the Kirribilli Club and it was an outstanding night for Any Boat! Any Boat walked away with three major prizes including the coveted regional business of the year award. The other two prizes were the excellence in small business award and excellence in workplace inclusion award.
- The festive season has passed and we all took our time recovering from the New Years Eve hangover. We celebrated Australia day with a big bang and January is already over. What is something special you have done for the one you love? Valentine’s day is just around the corner and you haven’t even given it a thought. So what are you looking at doing? Flowers? That’s a given isn’t it? You do that every year. Dinner? Again! Would you like me to suggest a few things to do that will really make an impression? I’ve tried to make life easier for all those that haven’t given this much thought.
- Finally the evening news has something positive to report! Marriage equality has finally enacted with a resounding majority. Any Boat is a supporter of marriage equality and to celebrate yesterday’s great news, we are offering something extra for everyone!! For all of those people that are looking to get married, we’ve tried to put together some ideas from the proposal to the reception! If you haven’t popped the question yet, why not consider something on La Dolce Vita?
- It's fast approaching that time of year where the Work Christmas Party rules the social calendar, and the focus in the workplace shifts from clients and budgets to what to wear and who to bring. And rightly so! 7 things you can do on your next work Christmas Cruise that will make a memorable evening on Sydney Harbour with your work colleagues that little bit more....entertaining.
- That's right! All you water and boating enthusiasts in New South Wales can now download a digital copy of you boat license. This is great news and follows the rollout of digital registrations too! It's quite amazing the number of licenses and permits that are issued every year. There are more than 760 categories that the state of New South Wales issues permits for totalling a vast 23 million! Digital licenses really lighten the wallet! And that's not in a monetary sense. How great would it be to get rid of a few of those cards in your wallet.
- The first Sunday in September is fast approaching! Father's Day! It's that day of the year where we get to show appreciation for the contribution that fathers make to their children's and family's lives. No more socks and ties! It's time we said thanks to Dad with something a bit more unique and memorable. Why not treat dad with a day out on the Harbour? Whether it's a lunch or dinner date for two somewhere by the water, or a larger family gathering, we've put forward some options for you just to make your decision that little bit easier.
- No matter how hard they try, the office christmas party always seems to end up being help in the same crumby ballroom with the same mind numbingly boring 90's music that no-one actually likes until they've had a few beers, and of course it's the same groups of work mates huddled around the bar and/or buffet like it was a water-cooler or a photocopier. The work christmas party is all but dead it seems?! Well not on my watch!
- Every Dinky-Di Aussie has some fond memories of playing in the sand as a youngster. What better way to celebrate those memories than by commemorating this Friday 11th August 2017 as world Play In The Sand Day! Whether you were playing in a sandbox at your local park or building castles at the beach, this day is all about getting back out there and re-living those fantastic memories.