Australia Day 2020 is a big one. It’s the first one of this new decade, and you can expect locals to go big on celebrations all over the country. From outdoor music fests and parties, to Australia Day Harbour cruises, there are tons of cool ways to enjoy this historic day. With so many choices on how to celebrate the...
Australia Day Cruises
- A few days ago I put forward the question 'what 2 things are most important on Australia Day'. In essence what I was asking really was, what makes us Australian - what is it that defines us as a nation and lets the rest of the world know who we are and what we stand for?
- If I was to ask the average Australian what two things best summarise this great southern land of ours- and more importantly, how they plan on integrating this into their Australia Day Celebrations they would probably come back with a whole host of answers, none of which would be wrong I might add.
- A detailed list of the events and activities planned on and around Sydney Harbour this January 26, 2016. Celebrate Australia Day with Any Boat Sydney.
- When the sun rises on January 26 2016 the people of Australia wake up and prepare to celebrate their national day. Will you be ready?
- Today I wanted to take a look at the events and activities organised for our National Day and see why Australia Day in and around Sydney harbour is such an incredible experience for everyone who has ever enjoyed an Australia Day Cruise.
- Hiring a boat in Sydney is as easy and relaxing as a day on the harbour, so long as you know exactly what's what. Here are some of the more common questions surrounding boat hire and yacht charter here in Sydney Harbour.
- Australia Day boat hire keeps us busy every year and this year is one of the busiest we have had. Most of the Sydney Boat Hire options have already been booked but we do still have at least 3 boats available. At the higher end of the scale we have Seaduced, which is a beautiful Riviera 4700. It is $5,000 for up to 20 people.